Gift aid

If you are a UK taxpayer will you please download and sign the form below so we can claim 25% extra from the taxman!


WYMSTC Gift Aid form



Please note: you must pay an amount of income tax or capital gains tax equal to the tax we reclaim on your donations. You must inform us if you are no longer a tax payer.